From: Allen D. Parker II (allenp_at_efn.org)
Date: Sat 27 Dec 2003 - 16:44:17 GMT

*snip*
> > Oh, and sorry for the term 'stable', let's replace it with
> > 'old', that way we can avoid having to synchronize what
> > 'stable' actually means.
> patches for non-debian distros are where?

Does anyone else that has actually run Debian find this hilarious?

"old" == "Debian"

"old" != "non-debian" (patches)

That just brightened my day... and btw, Dariush, you'd better not let any
Debian zealots get word of your releasing a 2.4.23 .deb, they'll find you
and burn you at the stake.

Allen Parker
Hardcore-Linux.net
Running Gentoo proudly since May '03