From: John Francis Lee (jfl_at_robinlea.com)
Date: Sun 28 Dec 2003 - 13:43:10 GMT

Hello,

Since I cannot make the newvserver command work I guess I'll try to
create vservers by hand?

mkdir /vservers/XX
cd /vservers/XX
cp -ax /sbin /bin /etc /usr /var /dev /lib .
mkdir proc tmp home
chmod 1777 tmp

Then edit a configuration file as suggested in Jacques original article?

Will this work ok?

Thanks again for all your help.

--
John Francis Lee <jfl_at_robinlea.com>