From: Jon Bendtsen (jon_at_kollegiegaarden.dk)
Date: Sun 28 Dec 2003 - 21:53:54 GMT

søndag 28. dec 2003 kl. 20:45 skrev Dariush Pietrzak:

>> is a ssh login good enough? or do you need physical access ?
> it would be nice to have ability to run various kernels on it, that
> means
> that someone would have to have physical access to it if it wouldn't
> got up
> after reboot. Also some arrangement for reading printk messages and
> oops
> messages would be beneficial.

i know, and i dont know what would require most resources (time ||
money) for me.

1) set my old server up as a testserver for you in my basement, giving
you root shell access, and then this read these printk messages for
you, resetting it, ...

or 2)
pull the disks out, and mail the hole boks to you. (okay, maybe the
mainboard/cpu/memory, but thats probably more work than shipping
the hole unit to you).

After i got my new PB i'll move my current desktop to b e my server,
and then i dont really need the old server... How ever the disks i
need, and i cant do the changeover for at least another week.

JonB