From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Sun 04 Jan 2004 - 00:43:08 GMT

Hi Folks,

Not sure what kind of feedback you are looking for. On top of the last log
sent of the vserver, I can also comment that in 2.6.0 :

. vserver-stat only shows root server
. hostname in vserver changes root server's hostname
. vservers see all IPs

JES

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education