From: Rus Foster (rghf_at_fsck.me.uk)
Date: Sat 10 Jan 2004 - 21:37:16 GMT

Hi,
We are looking at retrying vserver for our VPS business instead of User
Mode Linux (or a combination). Last time we reviewed it there were a few
issues that made vserver uncompetative and I wondered if they had been
"fixed"

For us we found

1) Couldn't ping inside a vserver and is CAP_NET_RAW was enabled other
vserver could tcpdump the traffic

2) IP-Tables didn't work out of the box

3) /proc/mounts wasn't virtualised.

Have these been fixed in the latest releases?

Thanks

Rus

--
e: support_at_vpscolo.com