From: Joey Esquibal (jaesquibal_at_meridiantelekoms.com)
Date: Mon 12 Jan 2004 - 08:36:21 GMT

Hi!

I have successfully installed the latest release including its tools but
I'm having problem stopping a vserver.

Basically, I have created on vserver. Let's name it vhost1, creation was
successful but when I am trying stop it using the tool

# vserver vhost1 stop
Stopping the virtual server vhost1
Server vhost1 is running
ipv4root is now 192.168.60.241
New security context is 3
Stopping sshd: [ OK ]
Shutting down sendmail: [ OK ]
Shutting down interface eth0:

It just stops at "Shutting down interface eth0:" for a long and nothing
happens.

Regards,

Joey Esquibal