From: Andreas Scholz (sc_at_optomed.de)
Date: Wed 14 Jan 2004 - 12:58:22 GMT

Hi,

yesterday i asked for your experiences with SuSE
as vserver.

Today i installed minimal SuSE 9, and patched a vanilla
kernel 2.4.23 with vserver and acl patch.[1]

Now my "make" fails with error: undefined reference
to 'IS_IMMUTABLE' [2] in the ext3 acl section.

My question is: does the vserver patch work with acls ?

Has anyone running a system with acl+vserver ? Would
it be an option to wait until vserver is ready for kernel 2.6
(which includs acls) ?

Thank you for advice - Andreas

[1] Files:
ea+acl+nfsacl-2.4.23-0.8.65.diff.gz
linux-2.4.23.tar.bz2
patch-2.4.23-vs1.22.diff
util-vserver-0.26.tar.bz2.4.23 (unused)
[2] sounds like vserver-patch ? to be honest: at this point
my knowledge is zero...