From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Sat 24 Jan 2004 - 18:47:10 GMT

> I would feel more comfortable using it if I had a digital signature
> for it. This way I can have some confidence that the files on the
> server haven't been rewritten by somebody else. Can someone provide
> such a signature, or point to other vserver-enabled boot CD's for
> which a signature is available?
 Hmm, i can provide md5sum for this image
(it should be 8378d7f4d8e87a9a00deb6790d6408e7 llugix.006d.iso)

If I understand correctly you want something like this:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

owGbwMvMwCS45zjTkdIzATcZ1/glieXklKZnVugZGJil6GUW5+vlppgWl+Y6CO0q
sTA2t0gxTzNJsUi1ME+0TDQwSElNMjO3NEgxMzGwSDVXUEDTy9Vhz8zKANIKs0GQ
iUGFYcFJhg9NF/6fmtRrui/o+cw4wYzPL/MZFjRGnlgwj98sWWHmpSvpk5fELiz5
KgYA
=1uQS
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

for something like this:
==cut here
8378d7f4d8e87a9a00deb6790d6408e7 llugix.006d.iso
==cut here

 You can find my key on few european keyservers, but my key have been
signed only by one person, so it's quite possible you won't trust me
until you import my key.

 Be advised that 006d is just a first test, it contains ctx-enabled kernel,
but does not boot it by default ( you need to type 'em' at boot prompt - so
you can guess how far in development that is;) ), contains vserver
utilities, but is not configured, you need to know how to configure vserver
before you can actually use it.

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
..The program fails and the power plant explodes, poisoning the earth