From: Kern Wolfgang (vserver_at_wwip.de)
Date: Tue 27 Jan 2004 - 15:20:56 GMT

Hello everybody,

since we use enricos tools we have some problems like this one:

-
root_at_Hotel-VM:/usr/sbin# apt-get remove apache
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  apache
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 770kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
dpkg: `ldconfig' not found on PATH.
dpkg: `start-stop-daemon' not found on PATH.
dpkg: `install-info' not found on PATH.
dpkg: `update-rc.d' not found on PATH.
dpkg: 4 expected program(s) not found on PATH.
NB: root's PATH should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin.
-

Apt-get seems to be broken, no more install, remove or sonething else... it
seeems that all programm links are broken, like "ifconfig" can only be run
in his directory. In / i can not run any programm :(

And some services can not bind to the ip adress of our v-childs. Is this
error only on my systems?

Thanks for your aw!

Regards

Kern Wolfgang