From: Matthew Excell (matt_at_possibilityforge.com)
Date: Tue 27 Jan 2004 - 18:56:46 GMT
Good morning, all! (GMT-7) :-)
It is definitely getting closer!
SMP AMD Opteron (32-bit kernel)
kernel-org kernel + MPPE patch + vs0.06
gcc-3.3 (32-bit only - not biarch)
- hostname "leaks" to context 0 (context 0 has the hostname of last
- I don't know if the "vserver stop reboots server" problem is still
there. (vserver stop fails for another reason - see below.)
- vserver-stat is basically working (still has issues with uptime)
- vserver start and enter will bind and change contexts but something
(ps?) is complaining about proc not being mounted.
- ps complains about proc not being mounted when in ctx 1 - so vps
doesn't work. Ditto for "vserver stop"
- no apparent difference from 0.27
- vps complains about proc
- vserver-stat: open(): no such file or directory (strace is trying to
load libraries. . .)
- vserver cannot find vserver-setup
I'll have test results on x86_64 soon.
Contact me directly about 2.6 sponsoring - what did you have in mind?
-- Matthew Excell <matt_at_possibilityforge.com> The Possibility Forge, Inc.
_______________________________________________ Vserver mailing list Vserver_at_list.linux-vserver.org http://list.linux-vserver.org/mailman/listinfo/vserver