From: Berk Ülsoy (berk_at_parkyeri.com)
Date: Fri 30 Jan 2004 - 18:46:41 GMT

Hi,
I try to upgrade my debian servers' kernels including vservers. My point
is to make Debian woody run using linux-2.4.24 and vserver 1.24....I
tried to apply source patches of 2.4.24 against debian source package (I
have to build it from debian source package) but a hunk fails at
net/ipv4/udp.c ... Then I checked ctx patches but they are outdated
(1.21) How can i make it work ? Or shall i wait until a proper ctx patch
release ?

Thanks ...

Berk Ulsoy