From: Floris van Gog (floris_at_vangog.net)
Date: Tue 03 Feb 2004 - 14:11:58 GMT

Unfortunately no,

my vservers do not have 127.0.0.1. However mysql says stuff connecting
over a local connection (/var/run/mysql.sock for example) are from
localhost. When connecting over a socket the actual IP is used. I do not
wish to make 10.0.0.1 localhost for that vserver at this time simply
because it _works_ as it is :)

Floris