From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Sun 08 Feb 2004 - 16:27:03 GMT

> I applied patch 1.25. All went smooth until the boot process.
> The vservers didnt boot again with that "Cant change to security context
> #-1" (i think that was the exact message if im not in mistake).

I saw this, but it was swiftly fixed by upgrading the vserver tools.

I wouldn't complain too much - Herbert issued a patch for the
vulnerability at blazing speed, and while the first patch wasn't perfect,
he was quick to correct it. Not too bad for someone who is doing this for
all of us as a volunteer.