From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 11 Feb 2004 - 10:57:51 GMT

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 10:21:48AM -0000, Dan Winfield wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have patched the Debian src with 1.26 and there were a few
> complaints. Haven't had time to investigate myself, wondered if anyone
> else has already?

there is a vs1.24 version for the debian 2.4.24-1
sources, which is already tested, and seems to work

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.4.24-1-vs1.24.1.diff

patching this with the incremental patches up to
vs1.26 should be no big deal, using vs1.26 on a
debian kernel might render the network stack useless
(been there, done that, didn't work ;)

HTH,
Herbert

PS: let me know if there are any issues with the
upgrade of 2.4.24-1-vs1.24.1 to vs1.26 ...