From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Mon 23 Feb 2004 - 07:36:06 GMT

> > - do you consider this or a similar feature
> > very useful for linux-vserver?
 Short: Yes.

> > - would you use such a feature on your hosts?
 On few I already use something similiar, but it's lots of patching,
something integrated into vserver would be great.

> > - how do you feel about 'violating the privacy'
> > in such cases ...
 I don't think that's an issue, this is something technical, when you're
the admin you already 've got the 'power' over your users, and it's up to you
to use it wisely.
 In any case, I've got something like that on servers without real users,
so when there's this situation that someone gained access to it, i'd be
extremely interested in what they're doing with it.

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
We're giving you a new chance in life, and an opportunity