From: Thomas Gelf (vserver_at_gelf.net)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 2004 - 09:24:55 GMT

Am Fre, den 27.02.2004 schrieb Bogdan B. Rudas um 10:11:
> Hi all.
> Does it possible to manage resources available to vservers?

yes. look at /etc/vservers/XY.conf, ULIMIT="", google for "ulimit"

> Also, I have a question about per-vserver hdd quota: are that patches
> are stable and could I run them on xfs ?

I do not know if they are considered stable - I'm not using per context
quota, just per context disk limits - and they work, at least with
kernel v2.4. I don't know if calculation of used inodes and blocks (has
to be done after every reboot) is included in some userspace utilities,
I didn't find any information about that. we did some modifications to
some script to make it fit our requirements - just have a look at
http://list.linux-vserver.org/archive/vserver/msg06264.html

Cheers,
Thomas

--