From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 2004 - 18:15:24 GMT

Hi Folks!

some funny people decided to replace the Linux-VServer
wiki, with a message ... as the wiki uses version control
this was not an issue), but I would like to know what
they wanted to tell us ...

so here is the original message, and what altavista did
to it ...

= Linux VServer Project = kkkk se o projeto for que nem
a segurança entaum aconselho a todos á ele...
Pois assim agente vai se divertir muito...

Vo nem fala nada.... incopetência do caralho viu....

S4T4N1C_BR41N was here.... Need Help?! satanic.brain_at_bol.com.br

->>>!e0f!<<<-

altavista: Portugese -> English
= Linux VServer Project = kkkk if the project will be that
nor the security entaum I advise to all á it...
Therefore thus agent goes to have fun itself very...

Vo nor says to nothing.... incompetence of caralho saw...

S4T4N1C_BR41N was here.... Need Help?! satanic.brain_at_bol.com.br

this change was made from 200-232-205-3.dsl.telesp.net.br
so maybe you know someone, who knows someone ;)

TIA,