From: Asbjørn Sannes (ace_at_sannes.org)
Date: Fri 05 Mar 2004 - 19:01:40 GMT

On Friday 05 March 2004 11:14, Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale wrote:
> Alex Lyashkov <support_at_freevps.com> writes:
> >> 4) IPv6 support. Zones have it, vserver does not.
> >
> > It realy need ?
>
> I'd say yes. :-) This is one of the main issues preventing me from
> switching most of my public servers to vservers (the other one being
> the lack of a virtual loopback interface).

I've been hoping for that feature for a long time (IPv6), I hope it gets
included in the 2.6 vserver tree :) (Just so you know there are people
wanting this feature). Luckily this isn't a problem for me right now, because
I don't have IPv6 connectivity at the moment.. but still :)

Asbjørn Sannes
ace_at_sannes.org
www.sannes.org