From: Gerald Leier (gl_at_revolto.at)
Date: Mon 08 Mar 2004 - 14:08:50 GMT

hi folks,

has anyone a hint on what vserverpatch + kernel + utils to use for sparc64 ?

i used linux-2.4.25+patch-2.4.25-vs1.3.8.diff+util-vserver-0.29.196 but get
errors that make me think that the versions do not match.... and yes this
happens all the time i try to get a vserver installation up and running :)

i would suggest to write a vserver software matrix that lists valid
configurations, it may be possible but i dont think that im the only-
one confused with the releases and compatibility between patches&tools_at_arch.

for example the next few lines reassamble my experiences with vserver:

kernel___ctxpatch__utils____arch____status