From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Tue 09 Mar 2004 - 18:41:34 GMT

I did some testing, and it works for me with the setup below but even
without adding the explicit route for the network, i.e. the vservers with
the interface with netmask of /32 stays up and responsive after I take the
first ip in the scope (and the whole scope with it) down - am I missing
something?

Grisha