From: Alex Lyashkov (shadow_at_psoft.net)
Date: Wed 10 Mar 2004 - 12:24:05 GMT

Hi All

FreeVPS 1.2rc1 released.
Changes between last release
1) reworked memory accounting. now correctly counted shared memory
regions.
2) implement new (2 level) routing scheme. it`s do speed up for network
applications.
3) implement network bandwidth shaper at virtual network devices.
4) Project moved to last RH EL kernel (2.4.21-9.0.1 at this moment).
I test this kernel with RH 7.3 environment and not found problems at
work. I think his must be work with all RH products after RH 7.3 and
Fedora Core.

Scrips for build kernel and tools for it uploaded to
http://www.freevps.com/download/make_rpm/.
Also kernel can be downloaded via anonymous cvs
cvs -z9 -d
:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.freevps.com:/var/spool/cvs/freevps-rh-as checkout
-r FREEVPS_1_2_RC1 kernel

Web cvs for project http://freevps.org.ua/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

Any feedbacks a welcome.

--