From: Christian Jaeger (christian.jaeger_at_ethlife.ethz.ch)
Date: Sat 08 May 2004 - 22:14:17 BST

Hello Enrico

It looks like scripts/prepre-start is run *after* the vserver scripts
have looked at apps/init/style; this is too late for me, since I want
to be able to change the init style with the script. I've now moved
prepre-start to postpost-stop, which is still enough to allow it to
react on changes done by the vserver user, but means that if the host
admin changes stuff it'll not be reflected if the vserver was stopped
already before he does the change. So I still think that prepre-start
should be moved right at the start.

Christian.