From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 11 May 2004 - 17:10:53 BST

Greetings Community!

A few minutes ago, a community member asked me when
ipv6 will be supported with Linux-VServer ...

and I had to answer that this isn't a top priority
atm, because there are other, more important things
to do (especially with the new 2.6 branch), and I
have to put aside some time to earn my living ...

So I was thinking, maybe there is more interest in
improving the Linux-VServer networking, without
impact on the performance or stability.

If there is, then I actually see two ways to help:

 - fire up you preferred editor and help designing
   and implementing the NG Linux-VServer Networking

 - sponsor kernel and userspace development to give
   the developers more time to work on Linux-VServer
   stuff instead of doing whatever they have to do
   to earn their living.

anyway, please let me know what you think