From: Konrad Korzeniowski (konrad_at_pandur.net)
Date: Wed 26 May 2004 - 16:46:55 BST

Franck napisaƂ(a):

> The questions are in french because i'm french :) and english are not the only
> language all around the world.

You ARE kidding, right?

If not:

1. Why don't you ask in french?

2. This list is in english...

3. My knowledge of english is poor, but my french is "worse", everythig
because I'm IT guy... which is reading lot of documentation written
mostly in.... TADA english :-)

4. I'm from Poland - I would not even try to post some message or survey
in my language... I know, I know french is "much wider" spoken, and for
some people (especially french) is the only "true" language ;-)

Don't bother changing your survey - it will have "wide" response.

rgrds.,
Konrad