From: Rob Mayhue (rob_at_totalwebhost.com)
Date: Thu 27 May 2004 - 10:55:37 BST

On Thursday 27 May 2004 03:48 am, Dennis Roos wrote:

[...]
> I wrote some Gentoo specific howto's, not on the installation, but on
> the administration of vservers. It can be obtained from:
> http://vserveradmin.intouch.nl/
>
> I'm writing these documents as I go (running/installing/administer
> vservers), so the number of documents is likely to grow. Even
> though the notes are not on the page yet, the documents are
> released under the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license -
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

FYI... Although I haven't tried them yet... Gentoo has vserver ebuilds in the
portage tree.

sys-cluster/util-vserver-0.29.5
DESCRIPTION="Vserver admin-tools."

sys-kernel/vserver-sources-2.4.25.1.3.8-r2
DESCRIPTION="Linux kernel with DEVEL version ctx-/vserver-patch"

Just thought I'd pass that info along for anyone interrested.

--
Rob Mayhue
Total Web Hosting Solutions, Inc.