From: Asbjørn Sannes (ace_at_sannes.org)
Date: Tue 01 Jun 2004 - 17:16:17 BST

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 18:02, Franck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a FAQ or doc for using kernel 2.6.x with 1.9.1 ?
> My config with 2.4.26 + 1.27 work fine but more errors with 1.9.1 and 2.6.6

I was thinking the same thing, .. I was a bit bold and downloaded Enricos
alpha 214p packaging, compiled fine and all, but I havn't had the time to
figure out the configuration completly yet (altough it looks good), and it
complains about ipv4 chroot not working.. and i'm guessing that is because
I'm doing another bold move and turning off support for legacy interface in
the kernel.. hm, .. I need to see it working with all the features I need
(vroot f.ex. isn't available for 2.6 yet) on a dedicated test box before I
even dear begin thinking about testing it on boxes I actually use for
anything.. in short, I'm going to watch 2.6 development a bit closer now and
test things.. but first, I need to get the basics to work.. what tools was it
we were supposed to be using with 1.9.1 ? .. vserver on 2.6 looks so good, I
just can't wait :)

Asbjørn Sannes
ace_at_sannes.org
www.sannes.org