From: Lucas Albers (admin_at_cs.montana.edu)
Date: Tue 01 Jun 2004 - 22:11:15 BST

Dariush Pietrzak said:
> So... noone wants to maintain vserver+grsec... and now noone wants to
> maintain grsec itself?

Well he's borrowing money to buy food.
So he can't support himself and spend all his time doing grsecurity. One
of his sponsors failed to pay him, so he's stuck.

The current vserver+grsecurity is working perfectly well for me on my
systems. I've been using Sandino Araico Sanchez's vserver+grsec patch and
they've been stable as a rock.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering