From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 27 Jun 2004 - 19:54:50 BST
Linux-VServer Weekly News (001)
previous week (history, what was done):
- xid-Tagging for nfs mounted filesystems, with an
unmodified nfs server (2.6)
- first experimental testing of Vserver Disk Limits for
the Linux 2.6 development releases
- final Linux-Tag Conference preparations, journey
to Karlsruhe (Germany), Conference and Linux-VServer
next week (near future, what is planned):
- finalizing the disk limits for testing
- cleaning up the include files/dependancies
- adapting the Linux-Tag Paper for the wiki
- getting the Linux-VServer network talk going
- Linux-VServer Networking (Next Gen)
- Test Suite for Kernel/Tool testing
- Obsoleting Legacy kernel code ...
feel free to ask about and/or comment on the topics ...
PS: I'd like to get some feedback if this kind of
info is appreciated or not ...
Vserver mailing list