From: Ehab Heikal (ehab_at_ELMOTAHEDA.COM)
Date: Wed 30 Jun 2004 - 07:54:10 BST

We have been trying to run unreal tournament server 2004. The server
runs fine but its web based admin runs but will not authenticate any
users. When we run it on the same setup outside of a vserver it runs
with no glitches. Has anyone run Unreal before, in a vserver? I have
tried to set all the CAPs and the result is the same.