From: info_at_cmck.net
Date: Tue 06 Jul 2004 - 12:29:23 BST

I have just visit this site , i have one question .and i am new user here,
just join vserver mail list.

http://www.linode.com/products/controlpanel.cfm#6

Q1. is that they is using vserver?

Q2. can our vserevr setup like this ? Can create a mulit boot??

Q3. can we limit ram usage or cpu usage /bandwidth usage for vserver?

Thanks.

Sorry for my english....