From: Robert Cope (robert_at_gonkgonk.com)
Date: Sat 10 Jul 2004 - 17:48:13 BST

Martin List-Petersen wrote:

> The difference is, that you for yourself can filter spam quite
> aggressively.
> On the server that hosts quite a lot domains mail and lists i can not
> do this.

Oops, I meant to say that I should talk to 'alvaro', not Marc; sorry! I
understand the demands for handling large numbers of customers in an
email environment: I run system operations for a company that handles
hundreds of thousands of email seats for various companies.

> Currently 95% of the spam send to this list is catched by the filters
> and i'm working on the improved whitelist feature, that should take
> the last 5%.
>
> But until then people will have to live with the occassional spam
> post.

Thanks for providing this list for everyone!

robert