From: Mia Barnard (howatgxddru_at_graffiti.net)
Date: Sun 11 Jul 2004 - 00:13:43 BST

Hi again.

I sent an email last week and I want to confirm everything now.
Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions.
We are accepting your mo rtgage application. If you have bad cr.edit,
it is ok. You can get a $200,000 loa n for $350/month payment.
Appr oval process will take 1 minute. Just visit the link below and
fill out the short form.

Thank You

http://gigi7.easy-lender.com/h7/jj.php?h8x=49

Best Regards