From: Thomas Gelf (vserver_at_gelf.net)
Date: Sun 11 Jul 2004 - 13:26:24 BST

Hi all!

I've found "{010) find somebody to do a decent logo" on
http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=ToDo+List+Herbert -
I'm not an'artist, my job is doing system & network administration,
network security, web-application-development - but I wanted to give
it a try - a serious logo and common stylesheets are needed, I'm not
a friend of enricos flower-page stylesheet :o)

Please have a look at http://vserver.gelf.net/logo.html and let me
know your opinions! The logo shows that Vserver is a linux project,
that it runs linux inside linux - and doesn't contain too many details.

What I want to ask you:
- do you like this logo?
- should it be slightly modified? made better?
- is the idea stolen because you have seen something similar in some
  other place? (I tried to search something similar - found nothing)
- should the linux-vserver logo be totally different?
- do you have a better alternative?
- another idea what the logo should look like? There is for example
  http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/concept01.gif - a good idea, needs
  improvement

thnx for your feedback!
Thomas Gelf