From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 11 Jul 2004 - 21:20:38 BST
Linux-VServer Weekly News (003)
previous week (history, what was done):
- Logo initiative started (Thomas Gelf)
- Disk Limits are tested (ext2/3/nfs) (2.6)
- vs1.9.2 is now in rc5 (please test)
+ this will most likely be released as 1.9.2
- Linux-Tag Paper was wikified, see wiki ;)
- next-gen network talk was started
+ no tests or patches yet ... but let me
know if you are interested in participating
- Linux-VServer was adapted to 2.6.7-bk20
- upgrade to Qemu 0.6.0 for testing
next week (near future, what is planned):
- release vs1.9.2 patch and split
- another round of Linux-VServer network talk
- rewrite of the debug system (more options)
- kernel profiling and compliance?
- some Disk Limit docu/howto?
- Linux-VServer Networking (Next Gen)
- Test Suite for Kernel/Tool testing
- Obsoleting Legacy kernel code ...
- Vserver in Vserver Security
- Cleanup of Linux-VServer Wiki
- we need xid aware df and find (anybody interested?)
feel free to ask about and/or comment on the topics
and volunteer for something from the todo list ...
Vserver mailing list