From: Thomas Gelf (vserver_at_gelf.net)
Date: Tue 13 Jul 2004 - 07:28:12 BST

if someone has enough time we can also make some pictures of
tux as a spiderman, tux as king-kong - but hey, we're talking
about a logo. we can do all this funny pictures and put them
on a website, but a logo needs to be as simple as possible.

even the four examples are already too detailed - something
like one simple circle combined with two or three lines, using
not mor than three colors would be much better.

if we need a logo in the near future Matthew Nuzum is absolutely
right - otherwise we would discuss here for another three years
with many funny ideas and no result. we could fix a time-limit
- everyone can post it's proposals, after a certain amount of
time we do a poll and start using the winning logo.

if someday we don't like it anymore we can replace it with a
better one.