From: Gilbert (gilbert_at_computersteroids.com)
Date: Fri 23 Jul 2004 - 19:25:21 BST

Hrmmmm, thanks for the input there herbet, im currently reviewing some
documentation if anyone cares there located at:

http://surf.ap.seikei.ac.jp/~nakano/dump-restore/dump-restore-mini-HOWTO.en.html#s3
http://dump.sf.net

not sure if i want to go that route but it does seem to be the only way.
(just got some reading to do) I was woundering if anyone else out there
uses the

'vserver name-of-server build'

command and how they handle it. Ive been reading somewhere on the
linux-vserver site that people add a apt-get or something to the end of
the command.If someone could explain me on the aproach that they use and
sharing any knowldge would be great. (what packages you use and the
commands) to build a vserver identical to the main server. I need all
the packages and software to be ready to work as not so much for things
like user data.

Thanks Again Everyone
Gilbert