From: DataKompaniet AS (torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no)
Date: Mon 26 Jul 2004 - 14:12:45 BST

> > How do I compile latest 1.28 for SMP ( dual xeons I am dreaming to get )
> what exactly is the problem you're having?
> I'm running on ~4cpu machine with 1.28 and havent even really thought
about
> it, because it seemed obvious that it works.
>
> > Does anyone know of a good SATA raid controller that is known to work
> > with vserver in any RH based distro for the main server?
> Em, are you sure you know what you're talking about?
>
> The only keyboards known to work without problems with vserver are old
> Microsoft ergonomic ones. Same goes for mouse, but you can probably get
> around without much trouble with logitech opticals.

SATA RAID: I would suggest using 3ware RAID controllers as drivers
are included with the vanilla kernel.
I have also used Promise RAID, but the require installing external modules
and that is often not very fun.... :-)

Best regards
Tor Rune Skoglund

--
DataKompaniet as
Teknobyen Innovasjonssenter, Abelsgt. 5     Tel: +47 73 51 51 51

Ved svar pa email, fjern all overflodig tekst, men inkluder alltid nok av gammel email slik at det gar klart frem hva saken gjelder.