From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Mon 26 Jul 2004 - 19:02:41 BST

I can only disable people from the list, once people notify me.

I can't prevent people from enabling crappy, non-std. autoresponders
on their accounts, that don't reply to the Return-Path:
(vserver-owner_at_list.linux-vserver.org) but instead on the From: header,
which they shouldn't.

What actually happened today is, that there is a new virus outbreak and
that tends to generate more traffic than usual.

I will disable everybody who has a crappy autoresponder like that and
will notify them, once i see it.

/Martin