From: Grace Reynolds (esksgi_at_diktator.de)
Date: Mon 02 Aug 2004 - 22:51:08 BST

Hi,

Did you recieve my email from last week? I'm happy to tell you
that you are app roved for a new home lo an with a 6.78% ra te

Your tracking number is # G8 704 807
You must visit the site below in 24 hrs to confirm your details.

http://homeloanbasics.net/?partid=moffob

Best Regards,

Grace Reynolds
General Manager