From: Lucas Albers (admin_at_cs.montana.edu)
Date: Wed 04 Aug 2004 - 00:04:42 BST

Konrad Korzeniowski said:
> It's workinkg for me in such config :)
>
> 2 physical nodes
> 2 virtual servers
> 2 shared partitions (drbd) on each node
> 2 public IPs for nodes
> 2 public IPs for vservers
> 2 private IPs for nodes
> 2 private IPs for vservers
>
> heartbeats resources -> (public IP, privat IP, drbd, vserver) x 2

Could you post all your conf files:
drbd.conf, haresource and any changes you made to your vserver pre startup
or post shutdown script?
Your vserver.conf or vserver.sh files if you made any big changes.
Thanks.
Between the two of you I'll get enough information to write it up in english.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering