From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 20 Aug 2004 - 13:00:21 BST

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 11:37:33AM +0300, Ehab Heikal wrote:
> Thank you Alex I did have alook at your fine project, it is very nice,
> but we have already a lot of time learning Vserver, you do things a bit
> differently, I already have VSERVER running and the migration would be a
> headache.

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.4.21-15.0.4.EL-vs1.29.3.diff

wasn't that hard to adapt it, but the scheduler stuff
(per vserver process accounting) had to go for now.

btw, the original RH kernel seem broken in many different
ways, some opentions like devfs for example, will not
allow the kernel to be built at all, not to speak of
other archs ... anyway, this is not considered stable
but it seems to work ...

HTH,
Herbert