From: Ehab Heikal (ehab_at_ELMOTAHEDA.COM)
Date: Sun 15 Aug 2004 - 17:52:01 BST

Can the vserver patche be applied to the RH kerenel rather than a plain
 vanilla kernel, has anyone done it? I am planning to use cogofs
http://www.shaolinmicro.com/product/cogofs/ and according to the vendor
they do not support plain vannila kernels. I know that freevps is based
on RH but I have a lot of time invested in learning vserver and think
that vserver is more stable, has a higher adoption rate and a better
support community.

Thank you.