From: Marc E. Fiuczynski (mef_at_CS.Princeton.EDU)
Date: Mon 13 Sep 2004 - 18:33:39 BST

Herbert,

>I've already contacted the author, some time ago,
>and again yesterday, maybe we can work together
>on that ... we'll see ...

What would you expect to happen via this collaboration with the BSDJAIL
project? I.e., would vserver move to an LSM implementation?

>yes, it seems to be the IBM approach to vservers
>(based on LSM but maybe? on it's way into mainline)

It would be good if vserver was based on LSM, too, rather than its current
approach. However, as you mentioned in a previous discussion, there are
additional things that vserver does/requires that are not part of LSM. What
are these and which one of those can be assumed by CKRM?

Marc