From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Thu 16 Sep 2004 - 17:48:19 BST

Herbert Poetzl wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 11:49:51AM -0300, James MacLean wrote:
>

>>>okay could you please go back in steps of 4 bytes as
>>>described above .. c02ae988, c02ae984, c02ae980 ...
>>>until you hit 'something' in net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c?
>>>

>>addr2line -e /usr/src/linux/vmlinux c02ae988
>>net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c:2185
>>

>okay, please try the latest patch and let me know
>if this fixes your issues:
>
>http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.6.9-rc2-vs1.9.2.28.diff
>
>TIA,
>Herbert

#!/usr/bin/perl
$counter = 0;
while($counter < 1000) {
  print `netstat -nap --inet`;
  $counter++;
}

Did not blow it up. So far much better :). I will be pushing it more
over the next while so if it goes I'll be back :).

Now... just be be critical of this service. You must realize that if you
are able to fix kernel crashes within 3 hours of having the correct
information you are likely to set some very high expectations :).
Snicker snicker :).

Thanks a bunch,
JES