From: Tor Rune Skoglund (trs_at_datakompaniet.no)
Date: Thu 16 Sep 2004 - 18:44:37 BST

> On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:48:19 -0300, James MacLean <macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca>
>> >if this fixes your issues:
>> >http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.6.9-rc2-vs1.9.2.28.diff
>>
>> Did not blow it up. So far much better :). I will be pushing it more over
>> the next while so if it goes I'll be back :).
>
> You guys rock.
>
> Bertl, that linux-vserver company must be paying you some serious
> money for you to be giving support like this.
> ;-)
>
> Just wanting you to know your work is appreciated.

Big applause from here up also. It has been interesting to follow the
thread and see how well such a matter was handled. :)

Btw, anyone know the status of this problem on 2.4.27-rc2 ?
....which, btw2, is _still_ just rc2....? :)

Keep up the good work,
Tor Rune Skoglund

--
DataKompaniet as
Teknobyen Innovasjonssenter, Abelsgt. 5     Tel: +47 73 51 51 51

Ved svar på email, fjern all overflødig tekst, men inkluder alltid nok av gammel email slik at det går klart frem hva saken gjelder.