From: Marc E. Fiuczynski (mef_at_CS.Princeton.EDU)
Date: Tue 21 Sep 2004 - 02:09:03 BST

Hi,

Was trying to get vdlimit to work. First, i grabbed the vdlimit 0.01 tar
ball from the Experimental area. Is that what I should grab? Any way, tried
compiling it without much luck. Took the vdlimit.c file and integrated it
with util-vserver 0.30. After some fiddling I got that compiled. It seems to
work on a 2.6.8.1 system with vserver 1.9.2---i.e., the get_dlimit call
appears to read back the value that I set. However, when I enter the vserver
and do a df, I don't see the disklimit value that I set. What am I getting
wrong here?

Marc