From: Tomas Fasth (tomas_at_euronetics.se)
Date: Mon 11 Oct 2004 - 16:36:52 BST

Hello list

I have a production system running linux kernel version 2.4.20 with
ctx patch applied. After entering a virtual context I'm unable to
attach to running processes using the strace utility, and I don't
understand why. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

Tomas Fasth

PS
How do I determine the exact version of the ctx patch applied?
DS