From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Wed 13 Oct 2004 - 05:12:51 BST

I had something similar happen, but then it turned out the problem was
with my config. I figured it out by inserting an occasional echo statement
into /usr/local/lib/util-vserver/vserver.functions (disableInterfaces() is
the func you'd probably be most interested in) to see what 'ip' commands
are issued, e.g.:

instead of (line 575)

             IP_ADDR) $_IP addr del "$@";;

make it