From: Tomas Fasth (tomas_at_euronetics.se)
Date: Thu 14 Oct 2004 - 13:50:44 BST

Erik Smit wrote:
> http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0304.0/1062.html
>
> I'm just guessing by your kernelversion number you've applied
> this patch. I could be totally wrong though. :)

Thanks for the pointer, Erik. I have a feeling that you are not
totally wrong here, although the binary executables actually do not
have the gid sbit set. But you managed to convince me to start
preparing an upgrade of this production system to get rid of old
kernel bugs (and get new ones in return? :)

Regards, Tomas