From: TK Lew (tklew99_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu 21 Oct 2004 - 10:14:27 BST

hi :

Thank for reply.

I am using this command to build the vserver :
./vserver germanium build --force -m debootstrap -- -d sarge

At some stage of the debootstrap it failed on configuring Exim and exits.

 exim4-config
 exim4-daemon-light
 at
 exim4
 exim4-base
 mailx
W: Failure while configuring base packages. This will be attempted 5 times.

is there anyway i can complete the debootstrap manually ?

Thanks